Christian Marriage Counseling Intensives are private marriage therapy retreats that take place over the course of one, two, or three consecutive days. These exclusive couple’s retreats include:
- A one-hour phone consultation prior to the intensive.
- A confidential, safe environment to identify hurts and struggles that have been around for a long time.
- Focused, intensive counseling sessions with a professional marriage counselor.
Christian Marriage Counseling Intensives are designed for:
- Married couples currently experiencing acute difficulty or crisis in their marriage.
- Couples in a pre-marriage situation, especially those who have been divorced and are planning to re-marry.
- Couples who would like to pursue a deep enrichment experience for their marriage. Perhaps they have been together for a while and have started to drift apart.
- Empty nesters who have been child-focused for decades and want to strengthen their marriage bond.
The retreats exist as a resource for couples to get away from daily stresses and routines in order to address their concerns and move together toward a life of hope and healing.
During your time with us, you can expect to meet with a professional, licensed marriage therapist who will help you identify the root cause of your conflict, then walk with you on a journey toward resolution.
During your intensive you will discuss ways to apply biblical principles to your marriage and how to depend on the Holy Spirit for guidance after the retreat. By getting to the core of the conflict and developing new, God-honoring habits, participants will likely see change that will be sustained in the long-term. With God’s help and by following His lead, your marriage can get back on the right path—and stay there.